“Our immediate needs was to have documentation (medical forms) translated into Russian. Dot Comma came back to us with helpful advice and suggestions, assisting us design the forms in such a way as to be user-friendly, both for our staff and respondents.”Hampshire Collegiate School
Russian is written using the Cyrillic script, which was one of the trickiest alphabets to standardise for the computer era. You should always have your online and printed content thoroughly reviewed before you run off hundreds of brochures or launch a new website. You should also be aware that not all fonts are available with Cyrillic language encoding. So, you may wish to take advantage of Dot Comma’s specialist multilingual DTP/graphic design services.
Russian translation process
Before putting pen to paper, we sit down with you to work out exactly what you want your Russian translation to achieve. This information feeds into the rest of the Russian translation process.
We only use professional, native Russian translators. But, knowing the language isn’t enough. So, all our Russian translators are specialists in areas like law, finance, marketing, etc.
Translation and proofreading
During the translation stage, we are on hand to answer Russian translation queries. And, if you’ve opted for our Premier service, we’ll arrange a review of the translation by a second professional Russian translator.
Just before we return your Russian translation to you, we check it in-house using our specially-designed QA checklist. This checks in particular for accuracy and consistency of dates, numbers, etc.
Once your document has been translated into Russian and checked, we then send it back to you in your chosen format, i.e. digital or hard copy. But we won’t send anything back, until we’re 100% happy with it.
Russian documents we can translate
Russian legal and certified translations
- Translation of Russian degree certificates
- Translation of Russian birth certificates
- Translation of Russian marriage certificates
- Translation of Russian death certificates
- Translation of CVs and references for Russia
Russian educational translations
- Translation of school prospectuses for Russia
- Translation of handbooks for Russian agents
- Translation of consent forms for Russian parents
- Translation of marketing material for Russian alumni
- Translation of course guides for Russian students
Russian marketing and website translations
- Translation of website content into Russian
- Translation of advertising slogans for Russia
- Translation of Russian press releases
- Translation of sales letters to send to Russian
- Translation of guides for Russian sales agents