Valid as of 25th April 2018
What exactly are cookies?
- Cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies – cookies that the website you are visiting places on your device.
- Third-party cookies – cookies placed on your device through the website but by third parties, such as, Google.
The cookies placed on our website
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly-necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser. These are first-party cookies.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first-party cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in, if applicable) and provide enhanced, more personalised features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These are first party cookies.
- Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us, and our advertisers, if any, to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies that will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks, such as LinkedIn and Twitter. These are persistent cookies that will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from other sources.
Cookie consent and opting out
- We assume that you are happy for us to place cookies on your device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website, our platforms and Services.
- When you arrive on our website, a popup message will be displayed asking for your consent to place advertising cookies on your device. In order to provide your consent, please click ‘I understand’. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings otherwise we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies from our website. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.